Monday, October 1, 2012

Simon turns One

Simon came into the world much the same way as his brothers but boy is his personality different. He is my clown, he'll do anything for a laugh and can really get his dad going which is amazing. He looks very much like his dad when he was little brown eyes and all. He turned one today and it's crazy how fast the year went. Thanks to his big brothers he learned to crawl and walk earlier, also has more of his teeth earlier and he is a huge momma's boy. It's nice to finally have one who for the moment at least wants mom before dad. I'm blessed to be a mom and want nothing but the best for all of my boys. Happy Birthday Simon!
 
Laughing with dad

/
Do I have to wear this thing?

Don't mind if I do wear my cake

Time for a brother hug!

See I can help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment