Thursday, January 26, 2012

LIFE






Life is truly funny...what do we truly want out of this thing we call life? Simply to be happy, content or fulfilled right?!?

Sometimes I find myself thinking back....to my past where I was five or six and my parents were arguing and I was scared...or to where I was in high-school and my friends and I would go hang out at "stoner park"...or to where I was dating a guy six years my senior...to where I dated a girl...to where I was figuring out where here was.

Where is here???

Happiness is here. We all dream of whatever it is that makes us happy, content...no disruptions...no drama. In life that is what we all hope for, even if we can't name what it is. For some it is simply being a mom or dad, others the career and others still just to be.

I find myself these days reflecting on what was and what is...I was lost in many ways and now I find comfort in my faith, my God. I used to try to find myself through my physical attributes and I exploited them in numerous ways and now I am fulfilled through my marital vows. People may not understand this, but the Sacrament of Matrimony is very different than a civil union.

I am happy where I am...Married with three beautiful boys...I however still think from time to time about how I came to be here and all the people in-between that helped along the way to lead me here. I wonder where they are and if they are happy. Not the -I'm presenting a front to seem happy- but truly happy with their own paths in life. Each touched my life so profoundly and taught me more about myself then I can ever express my gratitude for....TRULY I AM GRATEFUL TO EACH OF YOU!

I regret nothing because without it all, the experiences, I wouldn't be the me I am. I made mistakes yes, and I'm bound to make more but without the things I've experienced I wouldn't be where I am...and where I am currently in Life is happy...daily, maybe not, but overall content and truly happy YES! I have all I've ever dreamed I could have and more and I only hope and pray that those who've helped me get here are experiencing the same.

Life is funny...the ups the downs and the in-betweens...Despite the hardships I continue to LOVE and be HAPPY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment